Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lately

Wow, how time flies! Its already February! Speaking of February its my birthday month! I will be turning 15,  this will be a normal birthday...sitting at home eating cake and opening presents except my birthday present hasn't been ordered yet! I'M GETTING......LUGGAGE!!! I'm helping my parents pick it out! So back to my birthday...next year will not be such a normal birthday! Next year I will be turning 16, and I'll be in Japan! What an awesome birthday that will be! Most teenagers would be upset to miss their 16th birthday...the reasons....driving, one more year closer to graduating. I'm extremely excited. I realized how many friends I've made through rotary! I went to a basketball game the other night and saw some friends that are going on exchange and others who are on the waiting list but just the same I love seeing them!!  So I started this and never got a chance to finish.... so I'm now 15 and have gotten my luggage...a brown suitcase with pink polka dots!
This has been delayed because I've been so busy! So I'll post it as it is and hopefully you will all enjoy it the way it is!
Sarah A. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment