Monday, December 19, 2011

Why Japan??

Why Japan??
Everyone asks this! Why Japan? Hmmm...Well, first of all I don't get to choose where I'm going.  Second of all, I have always been into Japanese stuff! In rotary you go through a series of interviews and at the final interview you give the wonderful people at the front desk a paper with your country choice! Here were my choices 1 being where I most wanted to go:
1 Belgium
2 India
3 Japan
4 France
5 Germany
I know quite different choices! That is me!  As you can see Japan was my third choice! not to bad! The rotary volunteers choose where they think you will do best!
To go off of that I recently had a my first orientation! SO Much FUN!! I made so many new friends, from everywhere! Everyone was so nice! no DRAMA, and everyone could relate to you! It was so nice.  I was sad when the weekend ended but everything has to end sometime.  We did some role playing and it was the best thing I have ever done...I laughed so much.  I can't wait until next time.  Back to why.  I am extremely happy to be going to Japan!  I can't wait to be on the plane and meet my family!
I'm not sure what else to talk about, for now I'll close!
Sarah A. Cook
P.S. please don't forget to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment