Monday, August 27, 2012

Yes, I am still living! :)


So I had my first orientation yesterday! J It was soo much fun! I got to meet the other 5 exchange students! Julia: Brazil, Bruno: Brazil, Francois: France, Carlos: Mexico, Callie: Canada!  I had a great time with them.  I haven’t done the no talking for a month with my family at home, but I’m dropping chatting unless they are in Japan with me, due to the only way we can communicate! J  I miss my home, I will be the first to admit it! I’m not ashamed!! I love my home and my life in new York, but for me it was realizing that going to Japan has been a dream of mine for a long time and having it finally come true is an incredible chance, I can’t spend it on the computer worrying about what my friends are doing! Compared to them I’m doing a lot more interesting things! J I am slowly learning to hang with the family and enjoy the time!  I had a lot of coffee last night and so I was kind of wound up, but my host mom, and sister had some good laughs with me; like the word for to buy is cau pronounced cow! So Miho (my host sister) and I said we are going to buy a cow; cau cow! J  I had a great time.   I do want to say I am going to try to stop responding or commenting…so if you comment don’t expect that I will comment back! Same with chatting!  I love you guys but, I have to do this!  I really appreciate everyone support of going abroad! A big thank you goes out to my parents, and sister!  I had my “first day” but I only ended up having half a day! J I got my schedule and it is crazy!  I have biology and Chemistry….I have 2 maths’s, I have 2 English’s: one all about like translating between Japanese and English, and then the other all grammar!  I am enjoying my time, but not the public transportation, got lost today! UGH!!! I hate buses! :/  I lost my great grandmother the other day/ today, so that has been a little tough today for me!  I know she is in a better place, due to the fact that she couldn’t remember who anyone was, I remember we would stop in when we were in the town she was in and she couldn’t remember my mom her granddaughter say nothing about the great grandchildren! I cried every time we said good bye!  I will slowly get over this but for now it is on my mind! Well I will sign off now!

Sayonara,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment