Monday, December 3, 2012

December 2, 2012


December 2, 2012

So today is a  Sunday and Papa and I have just finished decorating our Christmas tree!  From what they said…they haven’t had it out in 5 or 6 years! I was soo happy after we got it set up and the lights on we went to Sannomiya to go shopping.  I got a Japanese book to study with(Kagiama Sensei recommended it!) and chopsticks! Moms and Papa got their own stuff! It was awesome! I can’t wait for Christmas! I’m skyping with Grandma tonight!  I played soccer the other day for the first time in a long time! I knew it had been raining recently and it has been pretty cool so I wasn’t sure when they would come but I kept praying to God, because tests are coming up so I knew they wouldn’t come then and the tests go up to before I change so I really wanted to see the before I changed.  It was the perfect night! Very chilly though! I told them I was changing soon and asked them if I could see them again before I go and so I should see them this coming Thursday.  They have really made my time here even better! I think of them as brothers! I found out my next host family has a daughter younger than me and a daughter older than me, they live 2 hours from school,  the younger daughter does tea ceremony with   me but I didn’t know her because she never introduced herself! So basically I’ve never met any of the family.  I will be changing December 26, 2012.  I will miss this family soo much! I feel like a daughter and I hope and KNOW I will be visiting them again! J Well that’s all for now sorry it has been awhile! J LOVE SARAH! <3

1 comment:

  1. I am always so happy that you have such wonderful families. It is a blessing and prayers answered. Enjoy all of the time you have with them. You have made a real connection. All our love sweetie <3.

    ReplyDelete