Monday, December 3, 2012

November 15, 2012....UPDATING!!

LETTERS HOME:

      So today is November 15, 2012.  I stayed home today due to last night being overly tired and slept a lot today!  It was a good day! I hate having such kind families because my host mom stayed home with me and got me breakfast and I told her she was very kind and thank you and she told me she considered me a daughter and that she loved me! I was soo thankful and wanted to cry but I said thank you! Oh then later she told me that my papa had called to see if I was okay! I was like I love this family soo much! J I don’t want to change! I understand why I have to because they are too busy in January, but I will truly miss them soo  very much! J I hope they know that! They I feel like have really set me up in Japan! I love my host sisters and I love talking with them in my bad Japanese! J They are all so kind I don’t want to change! L It has almost been a month in this household and I hope I can stay for Christmas because my Mama keeps talking about a Christmas party they are going to have! J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment