Monday, December 19, 2011

Introductions!

             Hi my name is Sarah! I'm giving up my life in a small town in upstate New York to live in Japan for a year.  Where in Japan? Not sure yet. I'm going to try to blog my fun times, sad times, and all the times in between! I'm going through Rotary Youth Exchange! I'm extremely excited and hope you enjoy my blog! I will try to be as consistent as I can with postings but I can't promise anything, if you have read any other exchange student blogs...it varies! There are 2 other teens besides me in my district that are going to Japan! I'm excited, nervous, and not quiet sure what to feel! i will be going during my sophomore year.  I will miss all my friends (for those who are reading) :) and I will miss my loving family so much.  At the same time, so I'm not just focusing on the what I'll miss, I'm mega excited to go to Japan, join another family, life, culture, and learn Japanese.  What a challenge that will be, but it will be welcomed with open arms!  I've started learning and so far I know cat, dog, juice, and book! :) It's almost Christmas and I've realized that I won't be here next Christmas...it makes me  slightly sad,  but then I think about all the good times that I'll be having in Japan!  Everything still is slightly surreal! I'll be talking to my friends in school and one of them will be like "Oh my Gosh Sarah you won't be here next year!!" and I'll  reply "Yeah I know." I can say those words for awhile but it still hasn't yet fully set in! Well if I don't write before the holidays!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Sarah <><

7 comments:

  1. hey sarah i hope you have a great time in japan
    -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    i amm goingg to miss you SOOOOO muchh nexxttt yearr!!!!!!!
    butt whenn you comee backk PLEEASSEEE teacchh mee someee Japanesee!!!!!!
    thankk you SOOOO muchh!!!!
    i LOOVEE YOUUU!!!!!
    janee

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS ON GOING TO JAPAN!!!!!! i HOPE YOU HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Japan, Sarah!! I'm gonna miss you!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun Sarah! Post pictures!!!

    -Frankee >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Your Mom has written out how to comment so am trying to get this right. In future posts, you will see comments.love and hugs
    Nana D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been watching you and i know you live in youngsville new york with Bob and Becky. From: an anonymous

    ReplyDelete