Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Learning

I have learned a great many things on exchange, from; the language, the culture, how to accept change, and more.  Some of these are harder to learn than others.  One thing I have learned is how fast time goes by,  my time here is ticking by and by.  I now have 3 months left.  It seems impossible that I have really been here in Japan for this long.  I have had my bad days, I have had my amazing days, and of course the days that seem just normal.  I've made mistakes, I've done wrong, but most importantly I've learned from those mistakes.  My time is going by to fast for me, though everyday is only ever 24 hours it seem like less,my time is spent in school, hanging out with friends, and sleeping.  I have started the new school year and am finally adjusting, I can't explain how hard that was.  I'm in my 5 host family.  I have had an amazing experience living here in Japan and I know that I wont give up my dream of returning after high school, or after college.  I'm not done.  I've seen many things, and have lived as a foreigner in Japan would live.  Thank you to all of those who have helped me, hurt me, and just been there for me through all of my experiences here, I've become a stronger person through everything, I've become independent, and I have LEARNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment